#ThisIsMe - Miss Lino Perros 2019
Terms and Conditions
Internet access is required. You must be an active member on all social media sites in which the contest is being conducted. Entry into the online contest will only be permitted via the method specified by Lino Perros in the social media sites and contest website.
Rules and regulations for registrations:
- 1) The contest is open to all females aged 16 and above.
- 2) The contestant should be a bonafide citizen of India.
- 3) The contestant should not be under any commercial contract with any modelling agency at the time of submitting entry into the contest.
- 4) All entries must include the information requested by Lino Perros in order to be eligible.
- 5) Entries will be accepted only before the final date. Late and/or subsequent entries will not be eligible.
- 6) By entering the contest, you warrant and represent that all photos, videos, and write-ups are your own original work, unpublished and your sole property, do not infringe upon any copyright, invade any right of privacy, contain any defamatory, libelous or slanderous material, not contrary to law, and do not contain depictions of other third party works, other company’s products, copyrights, trademarks/trade names, logos, or any other similar brand identifying marks.
- 7) By entering the contest, the entrants grant Lino Perros a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to reproduce, display, distribute, and create derivative works of the entries, in whole or in part, in any media or any product now existing or subsequently developed, for any educational, promotional, publicity, exhibition, archival, scholarly and any other governmental purposes. Photographs reproduced will include a photographer credit if and to the extent feasible, organizers will not be required to seek any additional approval in connection with such cases.
- 8) In any photograph or video where another person is recognizable, any liability for claims for misuse of that image shall lie upon you and not on Lino Perros or any other associated brands of the contest.
- 9) Entries containing pornographic material, propagating hateful messages, bullying, making defamatory statements, or any that are deemed as offensive are not eligible for the contest.
- 10) The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by Lino Perros.
- 11) The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per the given schedule.
- 12) Lino Perros is not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event.
- 13) Any kind of incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- 14) The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of Lino Perros.
- 15) Lino Perros is not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- 16) Lino Perros is not responsible for any entries, which are incomplete, lost, destroyed, delayed, or not transmitted due to technical failure, however caused.
- 17) The decisions of the contest judges are final in all cases.
- The participant should possess a valid passport and produce all other necessary documents in the event the participant is chosen as a winner.
- 19) Any entrant found to have committed or use fraudulent methods of voting would be disqualified.
- 20) All entries have to be uploaded on www.thisisme-linoperros.com
- 21) Participants/entrants can upload only one entry.
- 22) The participants can promote their entries to get votes for themselves.
- 23) Lino Perros reserves the rights to change or modify the dates, other specifications of the event and/or the prizes to be won.
- 24) The participants shall be participating at their own risk and shall execute any documentation required by Lino Perros at prior commencing the event.
- 25) Miscellaneous - The contest and these Terms & Conditions will be governed, construed, and interpreted under laws of India. By entering, the entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and by the decisions of Lino Perros, which are final and binding in all respects. Lino Perros reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend, cancel, postpone or extend the contest or any entrant's participation in the contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond control of Lino Perros affect the administration, security or proper play of the contest or Lino Perros otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the contest as planned.
- 26) For the finale that will be held on ground, it is the selected participant’s responsibility to make themselves availableon the exact date, time and location as specified by Lino Perros. The brand is not liable to postpone or make any other changes, should participant(s) fail to come or fail to make it on time. The event will go on as planned.
- 27) Posting of an entry does not indicate that the participant has won a prize or is otherwise eligible for a prize
- 28) Once winner has been verified, the prize will be delivered. If prize is unclaimed, if any prize correspondence or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if a winner is found ineligible or not in compliance with the Terms and Conditions of the contest, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at the company’s option. If prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Lino Perros reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- 29) By accepting a prize, winner grants permission for Lino Perros to use his/her name, profile picture image, voice and/or likeness, for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without additional compensation or special permission.
- 30) All final decisions of Lino perros shall be final and binding.
- 31) The gratification 'Get cast in a feature film/web series' comes with certain eligibility conditions and solely depends on the participant's compatibility with the role.
- The registration phase will take place in accordance with the time period specified by Lino Perros.
- Each participant should have a working and active email ID and other social media accounts.
Each participant should submit their entries as instructed by Lino Perros in the specified time period given. Entries submitted outside of this time limit will not be accepted.
On the registration site, the participant should enter their official names, email, phone number, address and other identifiable information, failure of which will lead to getting debarred from contesting
There will be various tasks per round, and the contestants will be given directions for each task, upon which they will be judged for advancing unto further rounds.
The maximum upload size per image is 10 MB.
The maximum upload size per video is 15 MB.
The final round will be held on ground. Lino Perros will cover travel and accommodation expenses during this period for the selected participants.
Voting lines will be opened online through different phases of the contest.
- Each participant can publish and promote their entry on their social pages to get the maximum number of votes.
By participating in this contest, all entrants agree to be bound by these Rules and Regulations. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.